Why Virtual Legal was created and what we stand for
Our Vision is for a world where every person no matter what they earn, what they do or where they live, can feel protected and have the basic knowledge they need to live happy, meaningful lives.
Our Mission is to constantly develop our service offering and platform to be the world’s most trusted online legal service provider by 2020.
And in that lays the Values that lay in the hearts and minds of our team and are embedded in our culture. Inall that we do and are, and always when working with clients, we try our best to live by the following values:
1. Be “WOW” – we seek to amaze and delight in everything we do and take the initiative to go above and beyond were possible.
2. Make it Happen – we aim to be outcome driven and never give up. There is no “too hard” basket when every issue is an opportunity to develop. Every member of our team is responsible for implementing our Vision in all we do.
3. Have fun and bring quirk – we celebrate people who bring fun to our environment. Who doesn’t want a happy work that’s fun to work in.
4. Do more with less – become a master of leverage. At all times, and when working with our clients, we throw thought, not money, at problems.
5. Live life on the extra mile – good enough isn’t good enough for our team and clients.
6. Come from the heart – we try to stay humble, respectful and show compassion always. #1 Rule within the VL Group – “If you can’t be nice, you can’t be here”. Remember – everyone is human.
7. Share happiness – the kindness words you share may change someone’s life. We try to be the change we’d like to see in the world.
8. Dream out loud – we all have dreams, goals and celebrate personal milestones together and with our clients too.
9. We believe in the simple, not the complex. Any fool can make something complicated but it takes a real genius to simplify it. We do our best to be that genius and make it easy.
10. We don’t settle for anything less than excellence in everything we do, and we have the self-honesty to admit when we’re wrong and the courage to change.